Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/yasdev37/public_html/thurston/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Services
Not providing LEED coordination services directly, Thurston Engineering Services can be your LEED Coordinator’s best friend and ally. Delivering the commissioning, energy performance, and measurement & verification credits, this is a big part of creating success in your project within the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) or United States Green Building Council (USGBC) rating systems: LEED 1.0, LEED 2009, LEED v4, LEED 4.1.
Credits we deliver:
- EAp1 Fundamental Commissioning of Building Energy Systems
- EAc3 Enhanced (formally Best Practice) Commissioning
- EAp2 Minimum Energy Performance and EAc1 Optimize Energy Performance
- EAc5 Measurement and Verification
- IEQc8.1 Daylight
- Integrative Process credit, black box modelling
See what commissioning can do for you, we are nationally recognized experts in the field.
As experts on the CaGBC Experienced Modellers List, your energy performance credits are safe.
Measurement and Verification
We have certifications in IPMVP protocol, as the post-design operation is more important than the design on paper.